Offering complete family practice services with an integrative approach.
We focus on fostering good health for the whole of your life.
At Bradenton East Integrative Medicine, we utilize proven therapies from western medicine, eastern medicine and traditional healing to create an integrative, holistic approach. We pledge to assess your individual needs thoroughly and partner with you on your journey to optimal health.
The foundation of good health is a whole foods diet, regular physical movement, and maintenance of positive emotional, social, and spiritual connections with your community.
We are dedicated to helping you reach the highest point of health and vitality possible.
Managed care for chronic illness and same day appointments for acute illness.
Family Practice Services
- Regular wellness visits as well as care for acute and chronic illness
- Complete well woman care including Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine is a hands on treatment that addresses the entire body in restrictions and tensions that may contribute to pain, loss of function, or decreased quality of life
- Nutritional counseling that is focused on disease management and Physician supervised weight loss
- In Depth testing for food allergies, hormonal balancing and nutritional deficiencies
- Ultrasound Diagnostic studies and Pulmonary Function Testing
Integrative Medicine Services
- IV therapies, including nutritional immune system boost, and chelation of toxins
- Massage therapy, clinical aromatherapy, Reiki and Myofascial Release Therapy
- Hypnosis for weight loss, stress management and smoking cessation
- Eminence™ Biodynamic facials with cool light laser
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine
- Podiatry – we use the latest technology combined with proven techniques to diagnose and treat foot conditions in children and adults.
The Integrative Approach to Family Practice
Functional medicine practitioners spend time with their patients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and…
Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Osteopathic medicine is a system of health care based on viewing the patient as a whole individual, rather than as a collection of various parts. Dr. Victor Kim is our Board Certified and Fellowship Trained Osteopathic Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulation practitioner.
Cool laser light treatments are performed in conjunction with facials utilizing the Eminence Organic skin care line to ensure optimal results…
We specialize in treating men and women who are looking to enhance, maintain or restore their own living and growing hair. We use a multi-therapy approach to hair loss.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
Dr. Susan D’Orazio, DOM, Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM) is a Florida State licensed and nationally board certified Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine.
Nutritional & Weight Loss Counseling
We offer various physician-supervised weight loss programs, and food allergy and nutritional deficiency testing, coupled with counseling.
Please call 24 hours before your scheduled time if you wish to cancel. There will be a cancellation charge for same day cancellations or no shows.
Our cancellation fee is $30.00.
- Please allow 48 hours notice for phone in prescriptions.
- Please allow 72 hours notice for written prescriptions.
Dr. Brainard, Dr. Porter and Dr. Kim have privileges at both Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. Once a patient is admitted, they work closely with the Hospitalist Physician at both locations to monitor patient’s progress.
On call duties are shared between our providers:
- Karen O. Brainard, MD
- Robin James, ARNP
- Dr. Victor Kim
**Patient Portal is only for communications from the office to patients. Please do not respond unless specifically requested in the communication to do so. The inbox is not regularly monitored.
The level of service at Bradenton East Integrative Medicine is fantastic. Having been a patient for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!–P.B.
I'm grateful for your medical expertise and, as importantly, for the care you take and the care you give. Thank you.–O.H.
The appointment I had with Dr. Brainard was the most productive medical assessment I have ever experienced.–H.D.
In addition to Dr. D'Orazio's holistic health expertise, she has an intuitive process that is also a healing for the soul. Her spiritual energy is a constant source of comfort and motivation in reaching our goals.–Andi M.