For Your Health
We utilize proven therapies from western medicine, eastern medicine and traditional healing to create an integrative, holistic approach. We pledge to assess your individual needs thoroughly and partner with you on your journey to optimal health.
We focus on fostering good health for the whole of your life.
The foundation of good health is a whole foods diet, regular physical movement, and maintenance of positive emotional, social, and spiritual connections with your community.
Services We Provide
- Regular wellness visits as well as care for acute and chronic illness
- Complete well woman care including Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
- Nutritional counseling that is focused on disease management and Physician supervised weight loss
- In Depth testing for food allergies, hormonal balancing and nutritional deficiencies
- Ultrasound Diagnostic studies and Pulmonary Function Testing
- Massage with HIVAMAT™, a state of the art modality that provides deep oscillation, soothes pain and relaxes muscles with minimal treatment pressure for improved lymphatic flow and the elimination of toxins from the body
- Podiatry – we use the latest technology combined with proven techniques to diagnose and treat foot conditions in children and adults.
- Non-surgical orthopedics treatment options for injuries, arthritis or other chronic conditions in shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, hips, knees, ankles, feet and the spine.
- IV therapies, including nutritional immune system boost, and chelation of toxins
- One to One Processing for stress management and healing
- Massage therapy, clinical aromatherapy, Reiki and Myofascial Release Therapy
- Hypnosis for weight loss, stress management and smoking cessation
- Laser hair regrowth treatment
- Eminence™ Biodynamic facials with cool light laser
- Acupuncture and traditional Chinese herbal medicine
The Integrative Approach to Family Practice
Functional medicine practitioners spend time with their patients, listening to their histories and looking at the interactions among genetic, environmental, and…
Regenexx – Regenerative Medicine
Dr. Leiber is now an exclusive provider of Regenexx based regenerative procedures. Are you interested in finding out if you are a candidate for these procedures?
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine
Dr. Susan D’Orazio, DOM, Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM) is a Florida State licensed and nationally board certified Acupuncture Physician and Doctor of Oriental Medicine.
Nutritional & Weight Loss Counseling
We offer various physician-supervised weight loss programs, and food allergy and nutritional deficiency testing, coupled with counseling.
Please call 24 hours before your scheduled time if you wish to cancel. There will be a cancellation charge for same day cancellations or no shows.
Dr. Brainard, Robin James, Dr. D’Orazio and Dr. Porter will all be a $30.00 fee.
- Dr. Leiber will be a $50.00 fee
- Please allow 48 hours notice for phone in prescriptions.
- Please allow 72 hours notice for written prescriptions.
Dr. Brainard and Dr. Porter have privileges at both Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. Once a patient is admitted, they work closely with the Hospitalist Physician at both locations to monitor patient’s progress.
On call duties are shared between our providers:
- Karen O. Brainard, MD
- Robin James, ARNP
- Kinga Porter, DO
The level of service at Bradenton East Integrative Medicine is fantastic. Having been a patient for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!–P.B.
Dr. Leiber I'm grateful for your medical expertise and, as importantly, for the care you take and the care you give. Thank you.–O.H.
The appointment I had with Dr. Brainard was the most productive medical assessment I have ever experienced.–H.D.
In addition to Maureen's holistic health expertise, she has an intuitive process that is also a healing for the soul. Her spiritual energy is a constant source of comfort and motivation in reaching our goals.–Andi M.